top of page
WDAA logo 2.jpg

Lost or Damaged Permits.

To obtain a replacement permit, please select to buy the item below, you will be asked what type of permit you have lost the Original permit number and plus when and where you purchased it from,

There is a £10 admin fee for this service. 

Once you become a WDAA member you must also have a current Environment Agency Rod licence

Available from the following website


bottom of page