top of page

To apply for a concessions (Disabled) permit you must submit a copy of your current PiP letter, you can blank out and financial information if you want but it must show the date of the letter, expiry of the PiP and your address. you can scan the letter or take a picture using your phone and attach it to a chat message on this website.

Concessions (Disabled) Permit

    WDAA logo 2.jpg
    bottom of page