top of page
WDAA logo hi res_edited.png

WDAA Concessions (Disabled) Permit.


Please contact us using the website chat if you want to buy this permit as it is by application only


To apply for a concessions (Disabled) permit you must submit a copy of your current PiP letter, you can blank out and financial information if you want but it must show the date of the letter, expiry of the PiP and your address. you can scan the letter or take a picture using your phone and attach it to a chat message on this website.

Concessions Permit holders are exempt from requiring a Close Season sticker and can fish any waters that open all year round.

Please note that although we offer a concessions permit at a reduced rate for Anglers in receipt of PiP, 

although none of our waters have specific pegs for disabled use.

We do have waters and pegs with close by parking and relatively easy access.

These waters are Newpool, Wyvern pool, Marina, National Length, Meadow island and

National pool, Terminus pool, 

Once your application is accepted you will be sent an email with an invoice for a concessions permit,

once the invoice is paid your permit will be sent out in the post.

bottom of page